While the World Ends is a storygame about the lives of four ordinary people, and what they do while the world ends around them. It is written to be played by three or four players in less than four hours.
- Last train to Atlantis @ Story Games Seattle
- Nothing to do with Star Trek @ Story Games Seattle
- To sleep, perchance to stop early @ Story Games Seattle
- What child is this @ Story Games Seattle
- Love in the time of Magic @ Story Games Seattle
- This game ends in Nebraska @ Story Games Seattle
- Medans världen går under på GC @ Rollspel.nu [Swedish]
- Nyårsfesten @ Rollspel.nu [Swedish]
- An interview about the game in episode 7 of Märklighetstroget [Swedish]
- While the World Ends @ Holmcon 2012. Actual play episode of the Nordnordost podcast
A State of Mind is a time travel hack for While the World Ends. It uses the same basic mechanics, but introduces support for a fifth player and rules for how to handle paradoxes caused by changes made in the past. You need the While the World Ends game to play this hack. Download A State of Mind.